BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 6, 2011

September Progress


Zach was able to get everything done on his end but due to the paperwork hold up it looks as if the process will take a while longer.. I love our church and where God has placed us but I can't help but feel a pull from somewhere deep inside.. It's different and yet peaceful so I know it must be God stirring something inside me.. We found out that due to some strict requirements from the military Zach is going to have to take a couple more credit hours on top of his degree to meet their standards.. I know he can do it but I know it has to be upsetting to a point because he thought school was over for now... All we can do is pray and let God work things out... Not our will but yours dear Lord..!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: